If you don't have or want to connect a VISA or Mastercard to your printing account, you can buy a top-up prepaid card instead.
There are two types of top-up prepaid cards:
- 95 SEK printing value (cost 100 SEK)
- 10 SEK printing value (cost 20 SEK)
- Register your prepaid top-up card within 10 days after purchasing it.
- We do not make any reimbursements from the printing account.
You can buy top-up prepaid cards here:
- LTH Study Centre
- Social Sciences Faculty Library
- The information desk at the University Library
- HT-Libraries (Asia Library, SOL Library and LUX Library)
- The library at EHL
- Faculty of Law Library
- Campus Helsingborg: The library and the info desk (Receptionen)
- The Library at Faculty of Medicine (HSC, BMC, CRC)
Go to http://print.lu.se/topup, click on the blue box and log in. Select Redeem Card. Type the code on your top-up card exactly as it is written on the card (including hyphen) and click Redeem Card.
You will now get a pop-up message stating that the amount on your top-up card has been transferred to your printing account. You can start printing and copying now. The card is expended and cannot be used again.