When you are employed and at the same time a student here at University of Lund you need to know the following:
- You can print with two different log-ins/accounts: Your employee account where the prints are payed by your department and your student account where you have to pay for the prints from your own pocket.
- Your prints will end up in different accounts depending on which account you logged in with, or sent the prints with.
- Your LU-card is only linked to one of these accounts, never both. If your card reads "Student" then it can be used to collect prints from the student account, if it reads "Employee" it can be used to collect prints from your employee account.
- When you are employed and replace your LU-card you will receive an "Employee"-card. You can not change back as long as you are employed.
- If you want to collect prints from the account that is not associated with your card you should use the "Mobile print" page and make sure you are logged in with the appropriate account.