Attention! Web printing and Email printing have the following limitations:
- You can only print to Canon-printers
- You can only print the file formats found in the table below.
- We only guarantee A4-printing
- All prints will be in duplex.
- They will often not work for employees that are connected to more than one "kostnadsställe".
- Students: First check your printing account.
- Upload your document on the page Web Print. Log in with your LUCAT/Student-ID
- Go to the printer.
- Log in on the printer and release your print. You can also use the QR-code.
You can print by emailing your document as an attachment to specific email addresses. See the Guide to e-mail your document.
Install the printer
You will get full control of your prints if you install the printer on your computer. See "Install a printer..."
- If you are a student, make sure that your printing account is OK.
- After printing you will have to "pull" the print from a printer of your choosing. See step 7 on the page "How to print"..
- If you want to print other file formats with these methods; first save/print it as a pdf, then send the pdf.
- Actually, if you want to be sure about the formatting of the final print we recommend you to print/send a pdf in all cases.
|Picture Files||bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff|
|Excel||xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx|
|Powerpoint||pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx|
|Word||doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx|
|Grayscalefirstname.lastname@example.org||always printed in duplex|
|Coloremail@example.com||always printed in simplex|