You are now on www.print.lu.se. From here you can find all the avilable information about the printing systems at Lund University. Please take a look at all the pages.
- When you log in to the portal you can choose the English or Swedish version. So, if you ended up with the wrong language, log out, choose wisely and log in again.
- Log in with you LU-account (also called Student-account, StiL-account or LUCAT)
Attention! "Transaction history" and "Recent print jobs" might be filtered. To see everything you can click the button "Filter on" and then click "Clear".
These are the functions in the portal:
- Redeem card: This is where you register your prepaid print cards.
- Transaction History: Here you can follow all of your financial transactions in the system.
- Recent Print Jobs: Details on your print jobs.
- Jobs Pending Release: We have closed this release method. Instead try the "Mobile release" page.
- Web Print: Via this page it is possible to send print jobs into the system from any computer. Here you can only print these file formats: pdf, bmp, dib, gif, jfif, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png, tif, tiff.
- VISA/Mastercard: This is where you can connect your VISA/Mastercard so that it will be charged for printing.
- Support: Clicking on this link will take you to the page you are reading right now. (Att: If you are looking for information on how to print, read "How to print". If you are looking for contact info, read "Contact/Report errors").
Go to the portal: Portal